• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

looking for switches

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fiji

ok im looking for a good place to buy switches in the US now i know Rat shack has switches and all im looking for somehwere else

im also kinda looking for those cool fighter pilot switches with the plastic covers lol

im looking for the standard ones and momentary

for baybus/fanbus/power-on-poweroff etc etc

L!L [email protected]

Registered
i dont think i have ever seen a military switch on a case before, anyone got pics ? Id been thinking about picking that up since I saw it, anyone got any suggestions what to use it for other than my CC ?

dearkook

Registered
You should goto AutoZone they have 5 different colors of the fighter pilot switches and alot of other lighted switches. Nice stuff and cheap the pilot switches are 9.95$!!

Kook

nbx2

Registered
del-city has the exact same stuff for like a dollar or so

autozone sucks dude.. you didnt know that?

dearkook

Registered
nbx2- that is a nice cheap site!! thanks I added it to my favorites but I don't see any in these colors(And autozone had 3 more colors other than these two and the basic red)

DCP15502.JPG

DCP15503.JPG

And autozone has lots of other led lighted switches and a huge assortment of them too(The stuff is new to our store 2 weeks max). You should check them out the stuff not too badly price from 4$ to 10$ .....and there local to most of us and no shipping charges.

Kook

Wolfe

one of the things that suprises me is that i never see www.digikey.com mentioned. they have just about anything i can think of that is related to electronics, the only problem is that the catalog is REALLY dense.

They are like the american maplins

Black_Ops

NKK Switches, they have every switch imaginable just call em to get a catalog and then do some social engineering to get FREE samples