• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking to grab a new case, not sure what to go with.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vishera

My current case is the Corsair 275R. I hate it, it gets basically no airflow, even though I have four fans inside it. The problem is it's a closed front and pulls air through a slot in the bottom of the front panel (as many do these days) and I unfortunately have carpet and no way of elevating it off of the floor. Even if I did, the airflow would still be subpar, as many reviews I forgot to check until after buying the case stated. Rookie mistake. So I'm now looking for something that either has enough clearance at the top to put intake fans there instead of the front, or has a more open front panel design. I'd prefer it be white, gray, black, or some combination of those colors, as those are the colors I use in the rest of the build. Mostly looking for mid tower sized cases, but if there's a full tower that matches my needs and is within my $100 budget, I won't be completely opposed to using one. Any suggestions would be appreciated, there's so many choices, I've been looking for two days and still haven't decided.

With your requirements listed there should be no issues finding a case that will provide you what you need. Have you looked at our Recommended cases list. (I know there are still a lot of broken images. I'm still working to correct that. All the review links work. Thanks Earthdog. LOL)

Personally, my favorite brands are Phanteks, Antec, and (modern)Coolermaster. You have PM.

Back