• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Low Point Work Units

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JrClocker

AKA: JrMiyagi
Just finished a work unit on my Titan X P that took 12 hours...and only got 30 K points.

I had one like this 2 days ago on my 1080 too...

WTF?

Robert17

Premium Member
I'd say let it cycle for a couple of days and you'll most likely see that there are simply some WUs that are higher point producers than others. At some point there'll be a trend or there won't.

OP
JrClocker

JrClocker

After is completed, the ppd on my Titan X P went from 19 K back to 1.2 million.

Just an error in the project coding I believe...was just wondering if anyone else had seen this work unit on a Pascal card.

WhitehawkEQ

Premium Member
After is completed, the ppd on my Titan X P went from 19 K back to 1.2 million.

Just an error in the project coding I believe...was just wondering if anyone else had seen this work unit on a Pascal card.

Your not holding your mouth right :):chair:

t1nm4n

wait, your Titan X P is getting 1.2mil ppd by itself? I'm jealous, and your using a lot less energy then my 290x's. Wow, just figured it out, that better than all 4 of my cards together if I ever get cold enough temps to run them all.

OP
JrClocker

JrClocker

wait, your Titan X P is getting 1.2mil ppd by itself? I'm jealous, and your using a lot less energy then my 290x's. Wow, just figured it out, that better than all 4 of my cards together if I ever get cold enough temps to run them all.

Yup...

Folding.jpg

OP
JrClocker

JrClocker

OK - the low point work unit is:

Core: 0x21
Project: 11430

I have run running through my GTX 1080 that is only showing the card at 24 K PPD.

This is the same project number that was causing poor PPD on my Titan X P.

OP
JrClocker

JrClocker

They need to fix this...took my poor 1080 FTW 18 hours to complete the work unit for 20K credit!