• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

m-atx nforxe2 boards??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hullahop

Registered
m-atx nforce2 boards??

Hi.

what manufacturers will make m-atx nforce2 boards?? please provide links. I haven't really seen any yet, but it would be the perfect chipset to make a m-atx board out of.

Last edited:

h0mersimps0n

shuttle online has a line of new mini-boxes coming out with nforce2 ITX/MATX boards in them.

I'm too lazy to fetch the link right now but there's an entire sneak peak online...

Tipycol

Yea Shuttle is making one, but I've never seen any actual site just on the mATX board. It's only mentioned on reviews of the chipset itself.

SickBoy

Inactive Moderator
h0mersimps0n said:
shuttle online has a line of new mini-boxes coming out with nforce2 ITX/MATX boards in them.

I'm too lazy to fetch the link right now but there's an entire sneak peak online...

Hmm... I'd really like to see this. I built myself a SFF PC built on a mATX nForce board about a month ago and the one drawback is the case requires low profile expansion cards - and I can't find any low-pro AGP cards that would be an upgrade from the onboard Geforce 2 I have.

I know the SS51G has an AGP slot and can take a normal sized AGP card. I -really- don't want a PIV though. I've been waiting for the Athlon equivalent to come from Shuttle. Ultimately I want to have a SFF PC as a multimedia box/LAN box and I can't do the LAN part until I can build something with a nicer AGP video card. Hmmph.... :rolleyes:

sb

h0mersimps0n

sorry about that, it wasn't a back-yard reviewer that did the article I was speaking of it was anandtech.com... go to www.anandtech.com -article: ANAND GOES WEST and they did an interview with a shuttle rep about the new nforce2 boxes they have coming out...

when I read the article I nearly **** myself... AWESOME, definitely getting one...