• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

M/b combo's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LP9

Hello
This is my first post, and i would like some questions and i thank everyone in advance for their postings.
I am getting ready to build my first computer and would like all readers inputs if they got all their main hardware piece-by-piece, or did they buy it in a combo. (m/b and chip) just a question??
thanks

I bought a M/b combo to start with. then I ended up with an extra chip from another deal so I bought a M/b at a flea market. But usually it is cheaper to buy a combo. go to www.pricewatch.com and you will be able to find what you are looking for. As far as hdd go I buy mine at Sam's they are ussually the same price as what I can get off the internet for western digtal 30 gig or 40 gig 7200 ata100 driver and carry a 3 year warranty.every thing else is usually cheaper on the internet.

Back