• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG MAD MAX / FURY ROAD TRIBUTE CUSTOM PC BUILD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice. At first I thought that you ruined that nice chrome finish but then I though, I didn't even like that finish. I'm just messed up that way. This whole motor part of the mod has really captivated me.

Madmax never had shiny chrome and spotless engine. This is where used motor oil and rust spots become your paints lol. Real showpiece depending on where it's mounted. If it could shake some when starting that would be awesome.

My apologies for the lack of updates guys. I've had to start another project build for a client. Paying gigs keep the lights on, so Max will need to temporarily park the Falcon. I may bring it out and share a new update for mental break if time allows. I will be starting a worklog for this new build once the NDA is lifted, I think it will be a real spectacle once it's finished.

Sorry for lack of updates, I had to pause progress so i could get the exodus pc finished in time for their launch and currently working build for DiRT Rally 2.0 giveaway. Once thats finished, I can hopefully (sigh) get back to this project. Personal projects always get halted so I can pay the bills.

Amazing, you've successfully managed to marry both automotive and computer passion, culminating in one hell of a build.

Can't wait to see updates! Looks killer so far!

Thanks guys! Hope your summer is going good!

Took everything out last night to re-evaluate where I left off on this project. The last stage was mounting the EK reservoirs to emulate the rear fuel tanks in Max's Interceptor. I'm debating about making a roof line over the middle section of the case or hood with blower cut-out to cover the front. I know either would involve several hours of trial and error fitting. That time could be re-focused on progression of other thing on the build. That's a perfect example of being a victim to your own project scope creep.

mad-max-fuel-tanks-mnpctech-gaming-pc-build-case-mod1.JPG

mad-max-fuel-tanks-mnpctech-gaming-pc-build-case-mod2.jpg

That's a perfect example of being a victim to your own project scope creep.

While I can't determine if the time you invest is worth it to you, the detail on your builds is certainly worth my time to look for and enjoy. :thup:

This is incredible!
I peeked at your exodus pc and swear Artyom had a hand in its design!

Back