• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Made my first wc part.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Yuriman

Ok, im very proud of myself. I made my first wc part ever. I made a resovior out of a marine electrical box(grey plastic completly empty box with removable top). Some of you may laugh, but its my first step toward a totaly hand made setup. Actualy, it already is, by lonely raven, but i mean by me. Anyway, it dropped my temps on my chipped pally 7c, and thats definantly worth the 15$ in overpriced materials.

nice :) you got some pics? I made mine and it's ugly as hell, but fits perfect and works great. as long as it works, it doesn't matter what it looks like :)

Well, it looks professional, and if my hard drive werent in my cd bay(temporary) then it would fit perfect as well. Beatiful shiny grsy with brass fittings, but a pita to open.

I don't know if I understood... You already have a WC kit but you want to make each part now !?!? Do you think of milling your own WC too ?

Back