• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mag 5 pump

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cuda

I just received a Mag 5 pump today. And for the life of me , I can't find the lift for this pump. I tried a search, and you can imagine what happened when I searched "Mag 5". Can anyone point me to the specs for this pump? I'm planning on putting the rad under the floor in the crawl space supported on the floor joists and a res in the rig with the pump. The rad will end up about 3 feet from the pump. Will I loose too much pressure?

Im not sure about the 5 but, on the side of my mag3 box it says "PUMPS 10 1/2' HIGH"

So i think youll be just fine.

Just what I needed to hear! Maybe over the Christmas break from work, I do some additional modding. I just wish I could afford a better w/b.

/* fumbles around for paper he had */

oh here it is..

mag 5.
all the way up with 0 restriction to 10.5 foot high.

0ft - 500g/hr
1ft - 450
2ft - 425
3ft - 375
4ft - 325
5ft - 250
6ft - 175

if you have it higher than that there's someting wrong with your setup. :D

believe it or not though these are Mag's specs and at 9 and 10 feet the 3 will do more flow than the 5 :eek:

but up to 8 foot the 5 stays way ahead..

edit: mwuahaha

magflow.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks repilce, very helpful chart. My rad will be about 36" from the pump. That's 24" horizontal and then 12" down to the rad from the pump. I should have no problems, and great winter time cooling!

Back