• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

making a dial up shortcut... harder than u think help plz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CrashOveride

well i know how to make one.. jsut drap it into, the place but i ahve been unable to make one by typing a directory.. is there a way? PLZ help me! i wanna make a link in Moby dock so it will be ll acool and stuff...

i have tried making a link to the shortcut but that hasnt seemed to work... how might i do that? liek is there a shortcut file ending? and i have tried usign the weird thing that the shortut actally goes to somtign liek {asdf-asdf-s-adf-asdgh-45-1f-g-dg} not the smae numbers or dashes but it is kidna liek that jst more in each section...:D :confused: :eh?: :D

DDR-PIII

Disabled
put the shotcut on your desktop and then take it from there and put it where ever else you want.

OP
CrashOveride

CrashOveride

i know how to do that:rolleyes: but i need the writen part... i need to physicly type it into the text box so it knows where to go... i cant drag and drop it in:D :eh?: :D

flyingember

Registered
right click on the dial up connection in the control panel and select create shrotcut?????

you don't make a new shortcut and attempt to enter the info, you use the pre setup item and make a shortcut from it.