• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season V March: 3DMark Vantage Performance

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You don't need the connection. There's an option to save your result file. Then submit it later to 3DMark. That will give you a results page/link

Question

As I am down and out for now with Father Time (sig.) I looked towards my R9 390x card and figured to give it a run. After a few runs, my scores where far from my previous best I had submitted to HwBot. I then realized I had posted those scored while running the card on the Gigabyte z170x/i7 6600k on The Bianch. It currently is running on my Fugly Duck(sig.) set-up on The Bianch (sig.).

So with video subs. it does not take into account what's running the card? You won't get two different subs with points for that gCard. It's all on the card, right?
So, in most all cases, you are going to want to run you gCard on your best/fastest set-up? or otherwise don't bother?!
Am I off base here?

What say Ye! Thanks!

Cheers!

right on both counts, only the card counts and you might be just a leettle, bitty, bit off

I know Im late to the party, but just finished my rig so want to post the new scores here for reference. Same i7-7700k processor with a 1080ti on water. Ill post the score here in a few minutes (stock on both clocks for now, then Ill OC both and post as well)

Last edited:
Back