• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season VI April: Catzilla 720p

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I will take your word for it first time I ran this bench , but his Raymarch score is bugged :( much different than any one above him =)

For a GPU bench it's very CPU/RAM/OS drive type/mobo/phase of the moon dependent. Also socks. Argyle gets good scores, too. Purple toe socks, not so much.

For a GPU bench it's very CPU/RAM/OS drive type/mobo/phase of the moon dependent. Also socks. Argyle gets good scores, too. Purple toe socks, not so much.

From what I have seen it does like pretty stable clocks . If I push past known GPU clocks it scores worse , same with CPU overclocks .
Im downloading 3dmark11 to try that tweak now , to see if it helps .

Wow just started playing with this one . The scores seam all over the place .
Are ppl submitting the scores that feel real ? Or the ones that for no reason are 1000+ points higher than normal?

You're right good catch ||Console|| ed_bii's score was bugged. This is from my opening post this month.

Catzilla can be fussy and is prone to glitches so if you score much better than you thought you should have you probably have a bugged run.

MetalRacer / GTX 1080 Ti / H2O / 69572

capture005.jpg

Nice run dude...

That explains a lot of my observations... no socks. I do have fish flops on order, do they help?

Hmm... suppose I should get a serious submission in this weekend while I still can. The 3-way Crossfire was done just because I still had it set up from last month, but that has already been dismantled. I even bought an expensive Thermaltake riser as I never got my cheap one working with AMD cards, and wanted to move the cards out for more cooling.

I got a bagged but not yet submitted 980Ti SLI result, as overclocking it at all made the scores go down and I gave up at that point...

jiccman1965/GTX TITAN XP/LN2/70190

This was on LN2
70190.png

This was on water
snaphsot0010.png

Got to wet to go any further will have to play with it more later.

Did some tweaking yesterday and picked up a few more points. :D

MetalRacer / GTX 1080 Ti / H2O / 69841
capture008.jpg

A few more tweaks and a slight cool front got me over the hump.

MetalRacer / GTX 1080 Ti / H2O / 70246

capture009.jpg

Great runs guys, love the back and forth :clap:

mackerel/980 Ti SLI/air/40862

I'm slacking this month... here's the result I did earlier with 980 Ti SLI. This was one I had where I found overclocking afterwards didn't help score.

cz720p-sli-40862.jpg

Back