• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season VI January: 3DMark 05

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Could not get gpuz to work on the DUALATIN system. Which is running windows 7 with two pentium 3 processors and a geforce 7800. And i was thinking...should i try again with windows 2000 installed?

(G{in}[AK)TION]/BFG GEFORCE 7800 (AGP)/AIR/3921
PENTIUM3.png

||Console||/GTX 1080(air)/CPU water/54265

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone seeing any gains from clocking the card ? Few tests I had worse scores ... ?
Bench is mostly based on Cpu speed Console, you can always try cutting the cores down and pushing the chip more.

heres and Update , a small overclock over 10k improvement

XRogerX/GTX 1070 SC/Water/45085

45085.PNG

I'm gonna need a faster CPU.

MetalRacer/GTX580/Water/59409

capture308.jpg

I think that cpu is doing you great. I Wish I could bench over 5 with my Haswell.

- - - Updated - - -

On a side note of benching I was hoping to put up a nice score last night it was -16 ish and I was outside with my PC as my wife was laughing at me. I never did get a decent run I was sloshing then freezing up to fast to get a better score . More appempts will be made . :)

I have an extra block rad and pump might rig up a loop with some glycol to help with that.

100 MHz on the CPU boosted the score ~ 1000 pts

Johan45/ GTX 1080Ti/ Stock/ 64640

3d05 64640.JPG

Don't make me think about buying a "spare" WC kit so I can do fun things like this too...

You can blame me if it helps

I just thought of resurrecting a way to watercool a PC without watercooling kit and without submersing it... :) It may take some time to set up...

Close. Watercool a heatsink. I've done it before as proof of concept, but some extra blocks of ice should give it an edge. No custom PC stuff required at all.

Mackerel what are your ambient temps outside normally this time of year? I have a similar setup as Johan and hang my radiator out the window. The other night when it was -12c outside I was able to get -9c water temps.
outside h20.jpg

ok this is it for me today , will give it another try tomorrow lol

XRogerX/GTX 1070 SC/Water/50498

50498.PNG

Mackerel what are your ambient temps outside normally this time of year? I have a similar setup as Johan and hang my radiator out the window. The other night when it was -12c outside I was able to get -9c water temps.

Not usually that cold. Today is indicating high 8C low 3C. Weekend day predicting around 5C barely going sub-zero overnight.

Back