• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season VI November: PCMark 05

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm only sitting this month out because this bench Suuuuuuuuuuks!!!!!!!!
my xp/Sempron rig is being a raggin, naggin daughter so nothing from me.

A Good NVME is 25 faster than a HDD and 5 Time than SSD. I have SSD for the Taichi with a Microsoft account , and I didn't want the BS from $$$soft so I just
ran on the HDD for 2 weeks. Plus its good to use another MB beside ASrock.

if you use windows 7 through 10, it's married to the motherboard so it's no issue to reinstall, it auto activates anyway.

A Good NVME is 25 faster than a HDD and 5 Time than SSD. I have SSD for the Taichi with a Microsoft account , and I didn't want the BS from $$$soft so I just

You can get what you want. I know what the differences are just thought you were concerned about $$ and to me the better bang for buck would be SSD VS NVMe. Add to that Installing Win7 on NVMe takes drivers added to install

You can get what you want. I know what the differences are just thought you were concerned about $$ and to me the better bang for buck would be SSD VS NVMe. Add to that Installing Win7 on NVMe takes drivers added to install

NVMe is 5 time faster than Sata 3 SSD for large files. Small files? Twice at best.

Unless you go for Optane...

NVMe is worth it (outside of having a nice new toy), if you work/transfer heavy photo/movies/music files in raw format.

Back