• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season VII October: y-cruncher - Pi-1b

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
when i open the HWBOt Submitter to run a benchmark i get this

Capture.PNG

and i do have 3 PI - Text Documents , there just not showing up

Did you try hitting the refresh button?
Are you running the bench from the same folder the results are in?

Last edited:
Normally I just uncompress the package and it just works... just checking, not trying to run it out of compressed folder directly or something like that?

For some reason the submitter is wraaped in a winrar skin. Why is that? Should be a java skin

For some reason the submitter is wraaped in a winrar skin. Why is that? Should be a java skin

if i right click it and open with i can choose to open with java , but i fixed it to show the java icon now , and thats what it was ffs ty Sir

EDIT

MY sTATUS ISNT SAYING oK Like everyone elses ,and i tryed checking the platform clock by enabling it and it said it failed

Capture3.PNG

Last edited:
After changing the platform clock setting did you reboot? It is needed to take effect. Also make sure you change the setting as administrator otherwise it wont work.

After changing the platform clock setting did you reboot? It is needed to take effect. Also make sure you change the setting as administrator otherwise it wont work.

ok i did all as you suggested and still nothing has changed

go to the run box at the bottom left type in CMD> right click on it and run as admin. When command window pops up type bcdedt/set useplatformclock true then hit enter and reboot. If it's not working you may have HPET disabled in BIOS. Some BIOS do give you that option

go to the run box at the bottom left type in CMD> right click on it and run as admin. When command window pops up type bcdedt/set useplatformclock true then hit enter and reboot. If it's not working you may have HPET disabled in BIOS. Some BIOS do give you that option

Ok i did do that and still nothing so i did go ahead and checked everything in the bios and couldn't find nothing , so i did the next best thing an called EVGA tech , and they telling me there is HPET but you cant change it but hes not 100% sure , so i will be going to the EVGA forms and asking and asking them there if anyone has a better hands on with this board since i cant find it

So what happens when you open the command promt as admin and type the line in I suggested? Can you take a pic?

" bcdedit/set useplatformclock true"

You misspelled it. Also make sure you use admin for the CMD

Last edited:
ok now i did it

Capture5.PNG

after doing this i rebooted and still no luck , still asking me to enable platform clock

Last edited:
Back