• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season VIII September: HWBot X265 4K

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Johan45/ Ryzen 3900X/ H2O/ 25.83

25.83.JPG

You forgot because you had other MORE important things to do :thup: Those reviews will not write themselves :)
TOO TRUE!! I am slacking on one right now so I can bench a bit :D

Here is a test run on W10. I hope to setup W8.1 and run it again because the score 'should' be better...
mllrkllr88/7980XE/Ambient H2O/40.06
snaphsot0007.png

I guess we dont need rig pics? I snapped a few anyway...
Over 1000W from the wall :shock:
IMG_20191006_112115805.jpg
IMG_20191006_112135601.jpg

Yeah figured that out later ….. it was a real busy morning and a long day.

johan I fixed my picture of the fx-8350. I do not know if you saw it already so i just wanted to mention in case you did not see it.

johan I fixed my picture of the fx-8350. I do not know if you saw it already so i just wanted to mention in case you did not see it.

Thanks! I know I'm outclassed in this competiton but I saw your first score and thought I had been beaten by an FX for a second.

₩Toverclock :shock: I thought it was until the 20th!! Aghh, I still even have it on my desktop, was going to drop my score in.:chair: this is so embracing.

Back