• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Maxtor 160GB 8MB Cache Hard Drive AND FREE Mini Fridge $59.99 AR

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

anvil82

Maxtor 160GB 8MB Cache Hard Drive $59.99

OfficeDepot.com has the Maxtor 160GB Ultra ATA/133 Internal Hard Drive, 7200 RPM at $79.99 - $20 REBATE (Exp. 12/25) = $59.99. Search for item# 447679 or use "Order by Item #" to order. Free shipping.

Also get the following free item if it is in-stock:
# Free MINI FRIDGE (Use "Order by Item #" to order 820243) on orders $50. Coupon code : 97441619 (Exp 1/11/2005)

damn i would have used it before, maybe ill get the hd for a friend and keep the fridge for myself hehe

the fridge is out of stock, but i can backorder it. It says 3 days shipping. Will it just come to me when its in stock? What does backorder really mean?

Order your order then cancel it and because the fridge is put in as a seperate, free order you'll get the fridge without having to buy anything!

And yes, it's TEC based but pretty darn good for free :beer:

I so would want a mini Fridge. Would be perfect for an all nigth session of gaming. Never have to leave your computer desk to get a soda or anything!

wow, that combination of things would make me happy. I could use the space, or at least a drive to backup things. and a nice cool place for a couple dews by my desk... but i will have to wait for some christmas money, and by then it will probably be gone. :cry:

Ok I just got my "mini-fridge" which looks exactly like a 5" Black and White tv and radio.

I guess they ran out of fridges and shipped me this pos instead.

:rolleyes:

Back