• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Medal of Honor review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I played the MP on MOH for a couple hours last night.

Some maps are really hard to see what you are looking at. I felt my eyes burning from the straining trying to see my targets. Again, I'm affraid its the unreal engine the game is built on.

I forget what the mode is called but the one were a side has to advance on and capture 5 objectives is alot of fun. That is honestly the only mode I play now.

Nah, the MP in MoH uses the Frostbite 1.5 engine (same as BFBC2), except the buildings aren't fully destructible. SP uses UE3.

DICE would have made better use of their time making more maps for BFBC2 instead of working on MoH. Kind of a mediocre game that doesn't really add anything new.

SP wasn't great or ground breaking, but I enjoyed the authentic feel of the area. Other than that it was just blah.

MP... all I can say about that is I already have Bad Company 2 and don't need another.

I agree with the rest of you. This is a tired genre, and it's just getting old. I'd personally give it a 2, maybe 3 out of 5. Asking $60 for this game is just pretentious, but they know it'll sell like a mofo anyway. Too many kids with 360's out there for a game like this to fail, so be prepared for many more rehashes to come.

Pretty good review, thanks for that.
Also, not to seem like an ***, but it's "where" not "were". I only correct you because I feel if nobody does, you won't know you're making a mistake. :)

One thing I really hated about this game is that you always go last to the AI's. Whether crawling under a rock or up a cliff, you're ALWAYS behind, which isn't fun.

i checked out the game (xbox360) at my daughters friends house, and it looked awesome! Her Dad was playing it, and i was impressed. It really changed how i felt about the game, from the reviews and comments all over the internet.

To bad most games do not have demos anymore.

Back