• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Member of the Month December Funsoul

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Johan45

Benching Team Leader Super Moderator
Give it up for Funsoul he nabbed a boatload of points last month. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::attn::attn:

mem month december.JPG

Nice job Stefan, what have you been up to that is worth so many points?

Congrats Stefan.
Another member though accumulated 1040 points in December.

Must be something I do not ( really ) understand. And of course it is of no importance :)

Congrats !

Congrats Stefan.
Another member though accumulated 1040 points in December.

Must be something I do not ( really ) understand. And of course it is of no importance :)

Congrats !

I'm not exactly sure which points are included in the calculation TBH. I would assume TPP for sure.

Thank you folks!!! FINALLY started getting the hang of my 6700k. With the new job, that was the last of my ln2 for a while. Now trying to save up some $ for the new 2c and 4c KBL's.

Eventually, need to get going on running 3d's...

Thanks again!

ALSO....Fasttrack....good god man...you're a frickin' machine!!!

Thank you folks!!! FINALLY started getting the hang of my 6700k. With the new job, that was the last of my ln2 for a while. Now trying to save up some $ for the new 2c and 4c KBL's.

Eventually, need to get going on running 3d's...

Thanks again!

ALSO....Fasttrack....good god man...you're a frickin' machine!!!

Thanks mate :)
You are not bad yourself ....LOL

Back