• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Members we wish would come back.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WhitehawkEQ

Premium Member
Is there a member you would wish to see come back to active folding? List them in this thread.

The 1 person I would like to see is sfu7274456.
My runner up is Earthdog :) get your grass in gear :rofl: :chair:

ihrsetrdr

Señor Senior Member
Is there a member you would wish to see come back to active folding? List them in this thread.

The 1 person I would like to see is sfu7274456.
My runner up is Earthdog :) get your grass in gear :rofl: :chair:
ED not folding? :unsure:

I've long wondered about ChasR , but you know when someone goes inactive without explanation ya hesitate to ask...

Macaholic was an active folder & poster for years, his enthusiasm was contagious.

Last edited:

dfonda

Senior Golfer
ED not folding? :unsure:

I've long wondered about ChasR , but you know when someone goes inactive without explanation ya hesitate to ask...

Macaholic was an active folder & poster for years, his enthusiasm was contagious.
I think there was explanation with ChasR...Wasn't he fed up with the points allocated...Incredibly he still is 3rd on the team for WU's turned in.

Bow your head when you pass him in 5 days.... :cheers:

For me I would like to see 2 members who can't possibly come back...
Pete and Adak. :cry:

and I'll throw a 2nd vote for Mac. :cheers: Guided me through Linux into the night my first foray into fah with it.

Last edited:

ihrsetrdr

Señor Senior Member
I think there was explanation with ChasR...Wasn't he fed up with the points allocated...Incredibly he still is 3rd on the team for WU's turned in.

Bow your head when you pass him in 5 days.... :cheers:

For me I would like to see 2 members who can't possibly come back...
Pete and Adak. :cry:

and I'll throw a 2nd vote for Mac. :cheers: Guided me through Linux into the night my first foray into fah with it.
Dave, thanks for refreshing my memory, now that you mention- I do recall ChasR's disenchantment with the point system. I shall drink a :soda: <-club soda when I pass him in 5 days, I'm back on the wagon as I've packed on a few unwanted pounds. :rolleyes: