• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Memorial day Bar and Grill>Frog Legz and Drinks for FREE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

racecar12

First toast goes to all the men and women who have helped keep America free:beer:

Second toast goes to all the milestones achieved this week:beer:
Frank> 5k
Dave65> Top 200
Mictlan> Top 1% of wu's crunched
The Two Norsemen> Blue suit, 2.5k, 3k

Third toast goes to all those who make this forum so much fun:beer:

It is a serve yourself bar and grill today. Just grab up a drink and some frog legz and tell us how you did this week.:beer: :beer:

Last edited:
Hope you're well stocked because I didn't do well this week :( My best cruncher is completely dead. On the bright side I did get some engineering sample ram with 32ns chips. That will be good for at least PC1200 spec once I get a new cpu :)

Re: Re: Memorial day Bar and Grill>Frog Legz and Drinks for FREE

Greg M said:

...who fought for our God given right to spell it incorrectly.

Pleese drnik responsbily.:beer:
LOL That wasn't the drink mistake. It was a drug influenced mistake. The doc has got me on pain killers and muscle relaxers for a back injury.

Let me guess. Alcohol may intensify the effect? Is that a warning or a serving suggestion?:beer:

Hope you get better real soon.

Last edited:
jstutman said:

finally a seti@home topic that talks about me :)
LOL well alcohol was in my diet this evening, and surely tomorrow afternoon as well, as dear old dad is observed for his service in the air foce.

Back