• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Message From TC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SkyHook

Senior Village Idiot
I received word from TC this evening that he has done himself an "ouchie" to his neck and isn't really able to sit at the computer tonight. He has hopes of feel better tomorrow after some pain killers and relaxation(if that's possible with a sore neck). and will get the Weekly Stats updated then. If that plan does not work by tomorrow evening, I'll try to get them updated in his place.

Respectfully,
SkyHook

Makkarah said:
Hope you get better! Your neck is one thing you must not crunch!

Makkarah said it best. Get well TC!

Of coarse it has to be the week im all excited about...been waiting for the weekly stats......../twiddles thumbs patiently.

Thanks everybody - no life threatening problems. I think I re-injured something from several months ago when I was doing some construction work. It's either a pinched nerve or a badly stretched muscle. Whatever I did I could hardly move for most of yesterday. I spent the night on a heating pad and I'm doing much better today.

Good luck Tim. I have some leftover 800mg Motrin (3 times a day with food). 21 left out of 63 so my back must have recovered in 14 days. You should do a lot better than an old timer like me.

I hope it's by Christmas. Have a good one.

Harvey

edit- I like this new Forums upgrade. Sharp and I think it's faster too.:)

TC said:
Thanks everybody - no life threatening problems. I think I re-injured something from several months ago when I was doing some construction work. It's either a pinched nerve or a badly stretched muscle. Whatever I did I could hardly move for most of yesterday. I spent the night on a heating pad and I'm doing much better today.

yay he's back!!! couldnt stay away from the computer too long could ya???

anyways get well sooooon.

Glad you are doing better Tim! I know what it is like. I re-injured my back not long ago. A tire came off a race car and hit me in my back and left shoulder more than 20 years ago. I wonder how my back will be in another 20 years. Those pain killers will do the trick;)

Back