• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Metaxas, I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Newbie_Doo

Admin Parent
This runs my cB0 C2-600@945 2C over ambient (according to MBM). If I really stress the system, I might get 5C over ambient, but I haven't seen that since I cut the frames into the front bezel.

Anyway, here it is:

Since I dont' have a digital camera, I am going to get a regular camera and have the pics put on CD. Then I can upload them. :) Nice job.

Thanks. Actually, I don't have a digital camera either. I used my scanner to upload the photos to Photoshop and made a composite there. I would say though that it is cheaper to have the pics put onto photoCD ($6.00) than to buy a scanner ($299) or a digital camera ($1200). :)

AW

scanner for 300 ????
They practically give em away at Best buy and Comp Usa!

Nice pic Newbie! I love the case, I almost got one of those myself, but then got a attack of the cheapies, lol.

AKDUDE

AKDUDE (Mar 29, 2001 12:01 a.m.):
scanner for 300 ????
They practically give em away at Best buy and Comp Usa!

Nice pic Newbie! I love the case, I almost got one of those myself, but then got a attack of the cheapies, lol.

AKDUDE

If you want the Epson Perfection 1640SU, you've got to pay for it. For 1600x3200dpi Optical, with 42bit enhancements, I thought it was worth the price.

AW

I've got a digital camera, I think they are well worth the money. Especialy if you write for a website as I do, and need to take a lot of pictures, as have them ASAP. But I guess I'm a bit biased about it, as mine was a gift from mom and pop for my birthday a couple years back, and I didn't have to cough up the cash.

Back