• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Micro Stealth Custom

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
youd actually be surprised, but that system likely wont perform any better than your current koolance one. everything about that system is small, on the same sort of scale as the koolance, from heatercores, to the waterblock. sry dude :(

SkiFletch said:
youd actually be surprised, but that system likely wont perform any better than your current koolance one. everything about that system is small, on the same sort of scale as the koolance, from heatercores, to the waterblock. sry dude :(

no.. i'm using the black edge and i've heard other people use black edge.. and say that its close to maze3 performances...

and it uses 2 small cores... which is bette rthen wutever koolance has..

and it uses a sub maxijet1200 bout 300gph// amd tat kills wutever koolance has..

most likley you would see temp drops

If you would read the description, you'd see it uses a submerged MiniJet pump; rated at ~100GPH.

Cu - Copper

anyways, my vote says he sees better temps... but not neccessarily $150 better temps.

Back