• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Microsoft network window !!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Norbe

Hi,
Since I have a cable modem installed I have to use the network and each time I start windows the Username and password apears, this some times bothers me so I was wondering if there is some effective way to make that windows desapear without me having to say cancel or OK each time..... Oviusly I can't uninstal the network because I need it....
Thanks

Oni

Oni-ni-Kanab;, Ninja Hippo eater Moderator
If you're using Win9x/ME, you could use TweakUI to automatically log you into the network :)

I asked the same question about a week ago. TweakUI is available from Microsoft.com.

su root

Senior Member, --, I teach people how to read your
Also, if you are using Win9x/ME, you can install a Client in your Network Neighborhood called "Client for Family Logons" (or something like that). If there is only one user in the system, it'll auto-log you in... if not, it'll give you a pretty box where you can choose who you want to log in as (pretty=pre-xp pretty)

OP
Norbe

Norbe

Sorry for the missing version of windows.... I am using Win ME ....
Now since I am not so much of a windows expert please consider me as you were to speak to a child.... what do I have to do?? Step By step??
Thanks again

OP
Norbe

Norbe

Thanks to all of you I solved the problem with the TweakUI like ONI sead... problem solved thanks again .....