• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Milestones March 13

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ploaf

These are as of 9PM EST

Breaking 5000 tonight we have-
robertm1771 5093.27

Crossing over 1000 are -
sfaok 1017.38
KFB 1013.4
muddocktor 1005.18

Waltzing passed 500 we have -
nilesh 523.38
Rezman5 501.3

Passing 250 are -
dOER 281.47
AnC-IronGland 261.88

Making their stride past 100 we have -
Portishead 109.07
Preachr46 108.8
KingB 106
Gliderguy 105.88
JTCOOL 102.79

Cruising past 50 are -
Tomax2001 61.05
jae87 58.6
dnelson1 52.79
ifmu 50.2
-[O/C]-_Starfox_-[O/C]- 50.07

WTG Everyone!! :D
Bartender! Looks like competition is heating up for the XP! 18 :beer: Please!
FoldOn! :burn:

OVER THE 1000 MARK, YESSSSS!!!!!:D :D

I thought that I would be at work when I made it, but came home today and saw that I was at 1001 and a little bit.:cool: Now to work on the next thousand.;)

Way to go everyone, fold on!

well ijust started, but great job guys, maybe one day i will get way up there:rolleyes:

OVER THE 500 MARK! Now I need to run to compUSA and get me a network card so I can get my little bros 1.4ghz althon folding! Then I will win the contest, hahahaha

Woohoo! dnelson1 (me, if you haven't guessed :D) has crossed the 50 mark :)

Dragonbud said:
just missed the bandwagon since i just broke 109pts.
I may have no choice but to ease up on my wu's since i just received my electric bill yesterday..
:eek:

Stop!!! Do not go anywhere! I command you to stay.

ahh heck who am I fooling. I couldn't command anybody if I wanted to ;)

anyway. At least hang around. I promise that your effort has not go unnoticed. :D WTG on 100!

BTW. Anyone who wants to gloat about their own milestones should do so whenever they want. No need to wait for the list. I kind of like to see people gloating about reaching goals. :D

Rezman5 said:
OVER THE 500 MARK! Now I need to run to compUSA and get me a network card so I can get my little bros 1.4ghz althon folding! Then I will win the contest, hahahaha

I'm getting there also, I now have about 470 pts... soon enough I'll be in the over 500 category :D

Woo hoo! finally broke 100:D :D :D

Dragonbud, I'm trying. Just bought a celery 500 and mobo to replace my 440lx and pII 266. that oughta help. Don't go givin up on me yet, gives me something to shoot fer!:cool:

Dragonbud said:
just missed the bandwagon since i just broke 109pts.
I may have no choice but to ease up on my wu's since i just received my electric bill yesterday..
:eek:

I know what you mean. I'm paying for all that heat those boxes put out. And, believe me, they put out a lot of heat. It wouldn't be so bad if I lived somewhere cold.

Just passed by that 500 marker and flew on by.. I'm gonna have to find some more cpu power pretty soon to be able advance in the ranks, though.

NedClocker said:

I know what you mean. I'm paying for all that heat those boxes put out. And, believe me, they put out a lot of heat. It wouldn't be so bad if I lived somewhere cold.
I feel your pain Jeff. I'm in the Tidewater Va. area and haven't turned the heat on this year. Got the AC on right now though:D It's all good though. Love to smell the smoke.:burn: You hang around Dragon. We like your company.:beer: :beer:

Way to GO y'all!! :D

I wonder if I could get away with "folding" on my status report this week. :p Hmmmm ... guess not.

INKEEPER! More grog! :beer: All around!

Dragonbud, I'm trying. Just bought a celery 500 and mobo to replace my 440lx and pII 266. that oughta help. Don't go givin up on me yet, gives me something to shoot fer!

Its kinda funny bro, i checked stanford stats and we are neck to neck. On occasion, i take the lead by a few points and i check later on that night, you are taking the lead.
Sorta exciting.. LOL

Move over everyone, here we come...!
:burn:

Yeah, got to admit thats the first thing I've been checking the last few days. How many ghz's are u foldin with 24/7? I've got 2932, none are o/c'ed. 1-p4, 1-p3, 1-p2, 1-p?(166).:D

Back