• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Milestones March 23 2002

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ploaf

These are as of 8PM EST

Hurdling over 2500 tonight we have -
WillysNut 2507.46

Breaking out into the 4 digits with over 1000 is-
BigBlockk 1035.56

Handily knocking off a solid 500 are -
]-[itman 519.49
Jeff_Rennert 517.84

Pounding out 250 pounds of solid protein score we have -
Gandalf 295.87
Menardsguy 271.1
DeepScience.com 254.68

Ba..Ba..Ba..Bouncing mightily over 100 -
walaka7 150.24
CaliVW78 128.4
progman 111.2*
FeralCom 111.09*
Joanne 108.7
sonnystation 107.6
tacobell 105
Monster_of_Rock 104.3
Team_Centipede 104.29
ifmu 102.4
SilversinkSam 100.8

And hammering away at their first Milestone of 50 tonight we have -
Daddio 86.45
hct318 84.4
Wolfmist 80.6
Starfire_MK2 78.6
Ichelo351 69.89
Sherry__Mautino 64.2
OmaticRail 63.8
Minoukat 63.09
RPC 60.7 43
BIGPUN666 60.1
Michael_Statzer 58.7
Deadhead 57.69
recall 52.2
sacoon 51.69

WTG! Everyone :D
Bartender! Team 32 is on a roll!! Gives us 32 of the best :beer: in the house!
Fold On :burn:

Oh yeah. *=people who leaped right past a milestone on the way to the milestone tonight. Maybe you could buy them an extra :beer: ;)

Great job guys!

Contest has been helping us!

I have already got 2 new people folding for our team and I hope too recruit a few more!

:beer: for everyone!

I'll take a Coke though ;)

WHOO HOO... broke a hundy easy this week!!!!!.. Finally have router up and i took a little speed away from rig for stability and now both Have been on constant for a couple of days now.. Maybe now i can really show what these rigs can do!!!!!!!!!
Congrats willie'snut (i have a 55 w/289 CID willies rock!!!)
WAY to go Bigblockk thats i killer milestone!!
Gandalf>>>>> GREAT WEEK BRO!!!!!!!!!!! 104 pts/week be smokin
FOLD ON 32!!!!! :beer::beer::beer:

Thanks All.

Glad to know I am doing a good job. There isn’t a lot for me to go by.

I can’t wait till I can get everything stable. Right now I may have 3 extra systems up one day and 3 down on another, I am going through a lot of upgrades, but I will get it all stable soon.

just got to 100 points!!!!!!:D

great job to the rest of the guys/girls on their milestones

Last edited:
Walaka7, you're really jammin. Just passed me right up. Are you sure you only have 2 rigs folding? I've got 4 for a total of 2932mhz which adds up to around the same amount as your sig and yet you're flying right past me:( . Oh well, guess I'll have to resort to comparing myself to some of the inactives or something;)

Ploaf said:
Oh yeah. *=people who leaped right past a milestone on the way to the milestone tonight. Maybe you could buy them an extra :beer: ;)
Thanks, ploaf. I could use an extra one. :eek: (I do like your little orange guy!)

Tweaked! said:
Walaka7, you're really jammin. Just passed me right up. Are you sure you only have 2 rigs folding? I've got 4 for a total of 2932mhz which adds up to around the same amount as your sig and yet you're flying right past me:( . Oh well, guess I'll have to resort to comparing myself to some of the inactives or something;)

You could compare yourself with me if you want...I currently have only the rig in my sig folding...Shouldn't be hard to keep ahead of me...for now. Maybe later I can get my Thunderbird 750 folding...Then we can have some real FUN...Currently I am at #435 on the team #32 list...Not too bad for 5 days.

Doing my part, folding for the future...:D :D

Last edited:
I should be passing 75 next update - I now have a Tbird 1100 and P3 500 folding part time, and a Celly700 24/5 (cant leave it on unattended over the weekend :(). The Celly should turn in a WU tonight/tommorrow, my rig the next day and the p3 the day after that :D

WTG everybody!

Tweaked! keep pumpin those wu's, you eased up on me, now i have to worry about walaka7, this guys zooming for his first week. On my 3rd week, and hopefully i'll hit 250points by this upcoming weekend.
I'll try to slow down walaka7 for you with some oil slicks, HE grenades, flashbangs, or some smokebombs.. lol.. too much cs...

GJ everyone!:beer:

Dragonbud said:
WTG everybody!

Tweaked! keep pumpin those wu's, you eased up on me, now i have to worry about walaka7, this guys zooming for his first week. On my 3rd week, and hopefully i'll hit 250points by this upcoming weekend.
I'll try to slow down walaka7 for you with some oil slicks, HE grenades, flashbangs, or some smokebombs.. lol.. too much cs...

GJ everyone!:beer:

I'm trying! Haven't let up at all, just been getting those crappy ones that don't give no points. And yep, Walaka7 is jammin!
Chrismacan- Keep foldin up those ranks, 2 of the rigs I've got running 24/7 are questionable to whether they're even getting them done in time. 1 is a p166 that I use @ work for a counter rig, it just runs a form of eclipse eterm that does'nt require any real processing power. Hell, alot of the counter puters at work are dumb terminals that don't even have a hard drive, they just run off floppy. The second one is a p//266 @ home, it was my first real puter w/ windows. Now it's just a internet and gaming rig for my kids. I've got a new mobo and celery 500 coming to upgrade it, used stuff, but should really help it out for a cheap upgrade. Not going to put alot of dollars into it til my boys get a little better on it.:cool:

I dont know if you guys can look back to begining of contest.. but my ourput was anemic at best.... over the course of the last week ive been working on ways to increase folding power.. first.. i had both rigs overclocked too much.. and i was having stability problems.. so i backed off clock speed just a notch.. (XP rig is now 1725 mhz and 1.0 @1080mhz.. i know they're week o/c values but i will work them back up in couple of weeks when i have real time to monitor the problems im having.. i know the generic ram in the t-bird isnt helping any).. the next thing i did was get my router set up (i still feel stupid about that LOL see post in networking :).) so both rigs could be on-line 24/7... My t-bird is actually pretty slow, aproax 343 sec/frame on hairpin.. the big progress is on the xp.. i went from 222-226 inconsistant.. to a rock solid 215-216 frame/sec.. i turned off my temp monitoring program (i have auto shutdown in watercooler and BIOS for overheat) and closed all applications except for monitor.. I realize that ram amount doesn't make much difference. However ram speed ,in my opinion does. i was at stock cas of 2.5.. i dropped it to 2.0 and interleaved 2 banks and gained 2-3 sec/frame on hairpin................'

Yes , i am running on 2 rigs only ( i really wish i could run more but im outta cash building the xp.. maybe i should scrap my array, by some more FIC boards and build some budget rigs with the extra hdds ...um no, my wife would kill me as ive spent so much time working bugs outta the xp rig LOL).. However,, they fold 24/7 and without getting more clockspeed out of them.. i dont think there is anything short of not using them at all that will make them fold any faster :(

I am a newbie at this,, but if there is anything i may be able to do to help with working bugs out of other rigs.. let me know :)

GO TEAM 32!!!!!!!!!!!!

and be nice to the newb, dragon, or ill have ta mirv ya (team fortress addict :)

Last edited:
I do what I can with only one puter....maybe I should break outta retirment and get a *Job so I can buy a second folding rig..... I gotta do something so i can catch up to Flounder

*But if I did that who would keep the Trolls outta the Classifieds :argue:

Silversinksam said:
I do what I can with only one puter....maybe I should break outta retirment and get a *Job so I can buy a second folding rig..... I gotta do something so i can catch up to Flounder

*But if I did that who would keep the Trolls outta the Classifieds :argue:

For a couple of points a day I would be happier knowing that you're keeping watch on the TROLLS...

I think most of those in the forums would agree...I am not there yet (classifieds) but will be in the next couple of months...

Keep up the important work of protecting us from the undesirables...We all appreciate it...At least "I will when I get to the classifieds":clap: :clap: :clap:

chrismacan said:

For a couple of points a day I would be happier knowing that you're keeping watch on the TROLLS...

I think most of those in the forums would agree...I am not there yet (classifieds) but will be in the next couple of months...

Keep up the important work of protecting us from the undesirables...We all appreciate it...At least "I will when I get to the classifieds":clap: :clap: :clap:

chrismacan, You'll get into the classifieds soon enough.

So far 271 transactions and not one Troll has conned our members out of their hard earned money. I Intend to do my best with Mr.B to keep it that way. ;)

almost 500 damn it. hehe. anyway i would have updated the page with new stats but i believe frontpage screwed up some stuff when ploaf was doing the stats so i'll get em up later.

Ebola said:
almost 500 damn it. hehe. anyway i would have updated the page with new stats but i believe frontpage screwed up some stuff when ploaf was doing the stats so i'll get em up later.

It was probably Ploaf that screwed up while using FP ;) Sorry about that.

Back