• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mini PC JOKE!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This is definitely not a gaming PC. Some other brands have pretty good mini PCs, but "gaming" starts at about ~$500, not ~$100. Check anything that has a Radeon 680M/780M. This GPU can handle Cyberpunk 2077 at 720p. It's nothing special, but it can play many games at 1080p and have acceptable FPS. The upcoming 800M series chips will be faster.

Specs like those in this thingy from the video are in basic office mini PCs. Online stores are flooded with various brands that no one has heard of.

This is definitely not a gaming PC. Some other brands have pretty good mini PCs, but "gaming" starts at about ~$500, not ~$100. Check anything that has a Radeon 680M/780M. This GPU can handle Cyberpunk 2077 at 720p. It's nothing special, but it can play many games at 1080p and have acceptable FPS. The upcoming 800M series chips will be faster.

Specs like those in this thingy from the video are in basic office mini PCs. Online stores are flooded with various brands that no one has heard of.
I know I don't think I would use it for HTPC.(n) Let alone gaming.(n)

Back