• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Missing thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GT2000

I just read the response from FrozenCPU on ResellerRatings, another one of them he said "she" said kinda deals, lmao..

I personally haven't had any problems with FCPU in the past, 2-3 orders I think.

Silversinksam

Moderator/ Silver Paste Taster©
This was resolved and this vendor has done everything possible to make things right.

This is not [H] as I spent a fair amount of time getting to the bottom of this.

FrozenCpu is a decent company and mistakes happen, what seperates a good vendor from the bad is how they rectify the issue, I have no reservations saying they handled it fairly.

OP
Jab-tech

Jab-tech

The Jab-Tech Guy
Well thats great news that everything was resolved amicably but deleting the thread and leaving its readers wondering wasn't a great idea (IMO). You could have posted that everything was resolved and that the customer was happy and Frozencpu was back in the good books.

Silversinksam

jabtek said:
Well thats great news that everything was resolved amicably but deleting the thread and leaving its readers wondering wasn't a great idea (IMO). You could have posted that everything was resolved and that the customer was happy and Frozencpu was back in the good books.

I'm sorry but i do not agree with you, there was misinformation in that thread that was erroneous, why should the vendor get a bad rep for something that was a misunderstanding.

Had the vendor in question have outstanding issues, or the info was true then the thread would remain.

I spoke to all parties involved on the phone in the last 24 hours and trust me the vendor did NOT ask for the thread to be pulled.

I pulled it on my own accord since the allegations were a result of a misunderstanding, not unethical behavior.

The vendor in question is a good vendor and cares about it's customers.

I started that thread here and I am entitled to pull MY own thread if thats ok with you ;)

Last edited:
OP
Jab-tech

Jab-tech

The Jab-Tech Guy
Its got nothing to do with misinformation on the thread or you pulling your own thread... One simple post to say that there was misinformation and that everything had been resolved would have put people minds at rest. As you stated you say the vendor is good and that the misinformation should have been corrected and posted.

It works both ways... Quick to jump down peoples throats when you believe things to be wrong yet not as fast to post when things have been sorted.

I still believe that the forum readers had a right to know the out come of the endeavor... Good bad or indifferent.
That is my opinion and I am pleased for all parties that it is resolved.

Silversinksam

jabtek said:
Its got nothing to do with misinformation on the thread or you pulling your own thread... One simple post to say that there was misinformation and that everything had been resolved would have put people minds at rest. As you stated you say the vendor is good and that the misinformation should have been corrected and posted.

It works both ways... Quick to jump down peoples throats when you believe things to be wrong yet not as fast to post when things have been sorted.

I still believe that the forum readers had a right to know the out come of the endeavor... Good bad or indifferent.

Im not going to debate this with you, those in glass houses shall not throw stones.

cw823

Honeybadger Moderator
jabtek said:

Sam is one of the people on the forums the LEAST likely to "jump down people's throats". He started the thread, and ended it.

you don't like it, I DON'T CARE!

He spent a lot of time getting the situtation ironed out and this is how he is thanked.

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.