• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mobo upgrade

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

brojoh2

Registered
Input if you please: Updating KT7-RAID. Either KT7-A-RAID or Iwill KK266 R. Thanx

DaveB

Go Iwill! I built a system for a friend at work with the non-RAID version (he's a SCSI freak). It's a really well made board that setup real easy. It's certainly got all the features, just like the Abit, but I don't trust Abits quality and their support is non-existent except for far too many BIOS fixes.

Eriksson

brojoh2 (Apr 06, 2001 08:01 a.m.):
Input if you please: Updating KT7-RAID. Either KT7-A-RAID or Iwill KK266 R. Thanx

DONT this is my honest opinion. You will gain nothing!

SickBoy

Inactive Moderator
You will gain from upgrading your mobo but not much... maybe 5-10% at most. I would wait for the KT266 boards to start coming out.

SickBoy

donnie

I have both Abit KT7-Raid and Abit KT7A-Raid. I personaly like the KT7A-Raid a whole lot better. Don't know any thing about the K266 board. As long as I have the luck I have Had with Abit I won't switch.