• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

mod design help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dkitt10

Alright, im needing some help due to my lack in the drawing skills department :-/

basically im trying to do a window for my computer which is like a oval but has flames on top and icicles on bottom (after this im putting a red cold cathode on top and a blue on bottom which I think will look cool)

but im having troubles drawing it
here this is my absolute best it took me 2 hours and im not bull pooping any one

http://www.freewebs.com/dkitt10/design_help.JPG (im absoulte serious 2 hours)

so any ways can some one draw me out one :) please :D

requirments:
- a normal sized paper (8.5 by 11?) (the whole thing has to fit on this paper)
- flames going up on top half of oval (flames and icicles don't have to be same style as mine, just gatta look like flames and icicles ;))
- icicles going down on bottom half of oval
- has to be dremebal(sp?) (you have to be able to dremel it but doesnt have to be super easy...I like challenges)

and ya can some one please help me out to make my new window possible...

http://www.freewebs.com/dkitt10/design_help.JPG
again so you guys can laugh at my greatest master peice

im trying to go for something like that but some thing that looks like flames and icicles :)

thank you

dkitt10

daniel_dynasty

umm all i can say is wow 2 hrs... i can draw that in 10 min lol. well you have the wrong shape.. you gotta turn it upright instead of on its side. your case shud be higher than the length of the side panel. go look for some pro artist out there lol. deviantart has some

OP
dkitt10

dkitt10

grrr...I want it like that!!! hehe this is a big case and I have spent time to measure and a 8.5 by 11 sheet fits perfect for a window and I have extra room on sides after it

just can some one help me I can pay you 1.89 usa money

please help me out

EDIT: my case dimensions are 15 inchs high and 14.25 inchs wide thank you for help

Last edited:
OP
dkitt10

dkitt10

well here i wanted it kinda like this (my buddy drew this one)

http://www.freewebs.com/dkitt10/window.JPG

like that..you can change it if u want but i was hoping for the kinda oval with flames going up ice going down like pic

only thing on this pic is on sides in between flames and ice its straight and I dont really like that

but ya sure go all out and I will never forget it :D

heh I was just gonna do a layer of tape on computer then tape paper and cut through paper

there ne better ways?

thx

PS: if u can liek make a bevel or something cool to match pic on sides ill be even mroe happier

[email protected]