• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mod of the Year Awards!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Haven't looked through the full list but MW:LL is pure crack and I wouldn't be surprised if it earned the #1 spot.

I voted for the haunted, that mod was awesome. I hope all the good unreal tournament 3 mods ends up being ported to the UDK, the only bad thing about them is the small player size.

aww when you said Mod of the Year Awards I wanted to see if anyone voted for me :cry: I feel cheated :shrug: j/k

Haven't looked through the full list but MW:LL is pure crack and I wouldn't be surprised if it earned the #1 spot.

It's kinda crap how they can rush out a crashfest beta and call it a 'release' just so they can be considered for some dopey mod of the year thing.

Don't get me wrong, it's amazing, when it works. Just no way should it be eligible for any awards in its current state.

It's kinda crap how they can rush out a crashfest beta and call it a 'release' just so they can be considered for some dopey mod of the year thing.

Don't get me wrong, it's amazing, when it works. Just no way should it be eligible for any awards in its current state.

+1 for that sentiment. I had high hopes for this mod but the fact they released it so screwed up takes away a lot of faith in the developers.

it seems like a decent amount of people have gotten it working properly, but there are lots that are still having issues for various reason. Iam fine as long as i dont go on any 32 man servers. 25 man server are fine

Back