• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Modding Cabby After a Long Time- Suggestions Needed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

joncenawordlife

So I'm very eager to mod my cabinet after a looong time now. clear.png

Cabby/Chasis: Cooler Master HAF 932.

Now for the in-chassy lighting I have shortlisted 3 options to choose from: (but confused between them)

• Deepcool RGB 350

• Deepcool RGB 330

Confusion:

1. I'm not getting the exact difference between Models 330 and 350. (is it the length of the strips, no of strips bundled or what other??)
  2. Model 330 got 3 strips but they aint magnetic but 350 got 2 strips but they are magnetic. (can somebody confirm if 330 is magnetic as well and it got 3 strips)

************************************************** *************************************

• NZXT HUE+ Extension Kit

Is this only the extension kit or incl. NZXT HUE+ alongwith additional Extension Kit??

And please clear the confusions as asked regarding Deepcool models above. clear.png

After a quick google search I've found that the 350 kit contains 2x 500mm RGB LED strips and the 330 has 3x 500mm strips. Each strip contains 18 LEDs. The 350 is magnetic while the 330 uses 3M adhesive tape

Per the NZXT web site the Extension kit allows you to "Add Two LED Strips to the HUE+ supporting up to 40 LEDs per channel". So you will still need to buy the HUE+.

Back