• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MOHAA: Spearhead Demo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SafirXP

Downloaded & Installed. But however I can't connect to any server!! Do I've to use GameSpy thingy to gain access to servers? BTW, is it only a multiplayer demo? Most options are 'locked' and no singleplayer mode!

I think there are 2 demos. One is a single player one, and the other is the multiplayer one. Like what they did with the BF1942 demos.

IMHO I dont really think MOH is such a great game ... its ok, but Ive seen/played better CS, UT, HL ... just wait till CS: CZ comes out, everyone from MOH is going to play CZ and MOH is going to be obsolete.

When MOH Spearhead comes out people from MOHAA will go to that. I think MOHAA is better than CS. I love the graphics and the multiplayer gameplay.

MOHAA i think have great atmosphere, we atleast once a month have 15 vs 15 all night sessions of either MOHAA or (now days) Battle Field 1942

CS till now have the best fun factor

CZ is going to improve the graphics

I thought I would give this a try. So far this is the worst game ever. My and about 5 others joined a server and none of us could move besides back and forth and side to side. No one had or could use guns. If this is anything like the real game I think I'll stay away from it.

[XPerienceD] said:
CS & HL are okay, but their graphics sucks man! So bl00dy old!

Call me painfully oldschool, but I still don't think graphics make the game. Counter-strike is no exception. It's still a great game, even if the graphics are not exactly top-of-the-line.

Oni you're right obviously. But I don't play games that much ~ I just use'em to show off my system! :D hehe

But still, I need the eyecandy to satisfy myself. Just gameplay doesn't do. Its both graphics & gameplay!

I personally like the graphics of CS. Just use OpenGL and crank up the RES. Looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Allie Assualt owned. Nice graphics, good single player, good multiplayer, lots of mods and maps, has kept me busy for a while, and It ran great on my comp, no issues with it.

I cant wait to try out spearhead when i get some time.

TheFrag said:
I personally like the graphics of CS. Just use OpenGL and crank up the RES. Looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Saying CS looks sweet, at any resolution, is pushing it. You're still running around on bland textures and there isn't a curved surface on the map in sight.

SmellyDraws said:
When MOH Spearhead comes out people from MOHAA will go to that. I think MOHAA is better than CS. I love the graphics and the multiplayer gameplay.

i agree, 100%. spearhead rocks too. cs is just so old, and the majority of the people that play it ruin it even further. i was looking forward to cz, but i am done with the cs scene for good.

Klownin79 said:
I thought I would give this a try. So far this is the worst game ever. My and about 5 others joined a server and none of us could move besides back and forth and side to side. No one had or could use guns. If this is anything like the real game I think I'll stay away from it.

that happened to me also, on the first server i joined. probably a server issue.

Back