• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mom needs help with gaming computer build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
My sons are getting an operating system somewhere else.

Thanks to all of you. This has all been great advice and we will make the final decision based on cost and function tonight. I am trying not to rush but they are anxious to order. I'm sure we will order a better graphics card based on this advice. I don't want them to spend all their money and not have it work the way they expect. I will reread all of your posts before finalizing the order.
Thank you all so much! This is a incredibly friendly and helpful forum.

You can't use a 7770 in AMD Dual Graphics with a APU. The highest card you can get and use this feature is a 6670. We are estimating that a 6670 in dual graphics mode with an APU should give similar performance to a 7770.

You can't use a 7770 in AMD Dual Graphics with a APU. The highest card you can get and use this feature is a 6670. We are estimating that a 6670 in dual graphics mode with an APU should give similar performance to a 7770.

HOME WORK TIME.

Back