• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Monitor choice for high end pc

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mashadow21

hello, i am currently looking for a good monitor for gaming / streaming
I currently have an old Samsung UE37D6200 LED 3D TV that I also once bought as a bundle with a PS4.

now i have ordered my new toy this week and i am still waiting for my last part (processor), before assembling my new pc.

the pc i put together consists of:

CASE - lian li dynamic XL case

MOBO - x570 aorus extreme

GPU - aorus 2080rtx super waterforce

CPU - ryzen 3900XT (new model)

COOLING - nzxt z73

nvme - sabrent rockat 1tb 4.0

ssd - 2x crucial mx500 1tb

-psu - hx1000i corsair platinum.

so the specs are definitely high end and I'm also looking for a monitor where I can notice this.
my budget is 600-800 euros ABOUT, rather lower than higher of course!

the specific requirements of the monitor are as follows:

preferably HDR 600-1000 (I really want image quality .. detailed image / realistic)

MINIMUM 34inch, I am now on a 37.5 inch and going to a smaller screen becomes quite difficult, 34inch I still want to try to MAX 43inch everything above that is really too big actually.

fast response (1-4MS) for fps gaming etc

MINIMUM 144HZ or more.

CURVED! I would really like to add this too :)

preferably a monitor on which I can 4K, but I especially like a nice detailed image since I also have the specs in the PC to run this.

I currently have a few monitors in mind, I will link them in the post!
other monitors are also welcome.

-----
Cooler Master GM34-CW

----
AOC CU34G2X 34
------

LG 34GN850-B (not sure about this one think the one below is +- the same and cheaper)

-----
LG 34GK950F-B

----

Samsung C49RG90 (taking this one also in consideration altho its big, probly to big for good image quality)

also note that I am looking for something on AMAZON.DE as I have a 160 euro discount coupon there.

THANKS in advance !

Back