• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

more modding to the extreme for me

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mark

I got a few parts to this post.

I have an Asus P3v4x MB with a PIII 700e oced to 1120mhz from my Alpha p3125s and 86w peltier. Right now I have the 60mm Sunons which are rated at 0.15 A - 1.8W - 34.5dBA - 4500RPM - 23.5CFM.

I would like to run the 60mm black label Delta's on that. Here is what the Delta is rated 0.48A - 5.76W - 47dBA - 6800RPM - 38CFM.

I need to know if motherboard fan headers can put out the power the delta wants.
(Yes, I know I can run these directly off the power supply, but I don't really want to.)
If you run them off the power supply are you able to see how many rpm the fan is spinning?

Have any of you guys tested to see how much power is coming from the fan headers?

I also have an Inno3d GeForce 2 MX 400 64mb w/tv video card.
I wanna get a blorb for that, and put some kind of heatsink on the memory chips.

I have measured them, and they are about 1CM wide and about 2.3CM long I'll need 8 of those for the video card, and would like 2 or 3 more, 1 for clock generator, and rest for my southbridge chip.

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can pick some small heatsinks up online?

My other question is about getting new LED's for my case.
Has anyone check to see how many Watts, Amps are off the LED headers on the motherboard? I am thinking of getting 1 white and 1 blue.

Well, hopefully someone can get me help on these subjects.
thanks
mark
http://www.mjtebbins.com/case.htm

Mod baby Mod!

Back