• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

More Shirts??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

silversinkbam

SSS's soldier of one
if there is enough interest i will order more shirts but this time i will only be doing white shirts. as the black shirts werent very good.

so if you are interested in buying a shirt i will think about more orders if i get enough who want them.

OP
silversinkbam

silversinkbam

SSS's soldier of one
i suppose so unless you a nudist.......lmao

they are t-shirts

with the oc.com folding logo on them on the back

skou

Yes. Uh Bam, how about dark blue? Maybe charcoal grey?

Don't want to make it any harder than it was this time. By the way, A BIG THANKS for the shirts, they are great.

steve

zoopa_man

I'd definitely be interested in one as i missed out on the first order....I was just getting into folding when they went out and wish i knew it was going on then....I'd really like to get in on a second round of shirts.....the charcoal gray idea sounds great too...not to make things harder or anything..but Artic silver doesn’t stain gray quite so easily...You know us geeks..we worry about that kind a stuff. hehe.

OP
silversinkbam

silversinkbam

SSS's soldier of one
ok IF i do this i am not going to take any orders that are for dark colored shirts because the logo does not come out that great on dark colored shirts ( as i found out the last order) so no there will be no dark colored shirts ordered

Rottys-R-Us

Jester
BamBamXK said:
ok IF i do this i am not going to take any orders that are for dark colored shirts because the logo does not come out that great on dark colored shirts ( as i found out the last order) so no there will be no dark colored shirts ordered

I was meaning th Lite Color Charcoal.

Maybe it's just me :rolleyes: :D

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
Rottys-R-Us said:

i am with you on that:)

i am thinking i could go for another shirt bam, wouldn't mind havind one a white one too:)

FOLD ON
NAS

Ebola

Senior Toilet Scrubber
Rottys-R-Us said:

Just buy a white shirt and wash it with a black one and then you can have your charcoal colored shirt. ;)

zoopa_man

Ebola said:

Just buy a white shirt and wash it with a black one and then you can have your charcoal colored shirt. ;)

Hehe good idea, or just get some RitDye and tie dye one !! hehe that will get you lots of attention.

What ever color they would come in I'd still be up for one....keep us posted on the intrest in more shirts.

skou

Hey Bam, hats? I thought you were thinking about them next.

steve

skou

Great, I always wear hats, I'm not always wearing t-shirts.

let us know.

steve