• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Morrowind Graphical question...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MEMex

I stopped by me local computer store and saw Morrowind for cheap, so i gots it and i heard its got great graphics, i poped it in and started playing but noticed it had like Nintendo 64 graphics :eek:

Is the graphics predetermind by the game itself or is their a way of changing the settings for it?

My puter is in my sig... (yes i know i have a GF2mx :p )

InThrees

And Morrowing, while an interesting and relatively fun / immersive game, isn't the most cleanly coded masterpiece of programming I've ever seen.

It's kinda bloaty.

OP
MEMex

MEMex

bleh!

Oh well... the next thing i buy for this puter is gunna be a vid card.... maybe then i'll see something :rolleyes:

OC Noob

Didn't you know the N64 was running a GF2 MX?

Sweiously, I was running a GF2 MX before upgrading and the $350 were worth every penny. Not to mention the 9500 Pro/9600 Pro are now cheaper alternatives.

Bite the bullet.

Go for it.

Just do it.

You only live once.

Go for the gold.

Keep your eyes on the prize.

Don't worry be happy.

Treat yourself right.

Get the card:)

OP
MEMex

MEMex

I fixed it, i just formated my hardrive and reinstalled everything... (the best way of fixing stuff :D ) My bad, i did a poor job at explaining, it wasn't really n-64 graphics, it was like blobs, smuges and blocks moving around, i tried o/cing my vid card and it messed all my software up? i dunno, its fixed now :p

Daemonfly

Seems like more of a driver/DirectX issue then. Glad you got it fixed, it's a pretty immersive game if you can get into it.