• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Motherboard Designed Using Feng Shui Principles

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Aeon Flux

I NEED TO CONTACT SILVERSINKSAM, AS I HAVE A OUTST
I don't know but the add on the side of the page with the cute girl is enough reason to read it.

Im just kidding on that last comment of course. It would actually be interesting to see if someone could mix high philosophy with modern technology to achieve better performance in a motherboard though. All though I cant grasp how in the hell a case would look like for that motherboard. Scientifically it's designed poorly depending on which way the motherboard sits in way of heat transference. But then again maybe placing the procosser in the middle of the board would allow for a shorter path in the circuit for everything to just physically get to it faster. I dont know. It's interesting none the less though. But beware, when motherboards start becoming "holy" and we start having religous wars over asus and abit it's time to trash them all together.

jonspd

Super Speedy Senior
Well I can really say I was ROFL when I 1st saw the board looking @ the agp slot.

OP
c627627

c627627

c(n*199780) Senior Member
It's marketing, that's what it's all about, performance is not what (always) moves things off the shelves.

For a long time computer cases were white. Back in the day, they could have made some serious money by simply offering "computers" with "different colors".

My point is, 10 years ago or more, someone could have cleaned up just by offering cases that were painted with exotic colors, even if the components inside were the same as in white computer cases.

OP
c627627

c627627

c(n*199780) Senior Member
urm, how are you going to reach the AGP slot when PCI cards are blocking it?

The Coolest

lol, it seems that no1 here is familiar with that website. that site posts fake articles of stuff as a joke, and sometimes its pc related. If you look closer at the pic you can see it has been photoshopped

fl0w

Rofl, my family got into the feng shui thing for a little bit. Stupidest load of easily-marketable bullcrap ever :D