• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

motherboard temps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hoot

Inactive Moderator
While that temp is on the warm side, it is not outside what I would expect a motherboard to tolerate, without adverse reaction. Of course, if you are overclocking it, then the temperture of everything is a factor in the "big equation".

Hoot

OP
Y

YoungstaxGx

dang this is a funny problem....i went and put on a 250wattpsu on my computer at my cousin's house and i tested it and it was fine (benched sandra 15times) and now over at my house i can't even bench it once! i just crashes (arithmetic test).....is this another DEAD psu?

Hoot

Inactive Moderator
a 250W PSU is going to be working outside its "weight class" running your setup. That can definitely impact stability. Perhaps it was cooler over at your cousins house?

Hoot

OP
Y

YoungstaxGx

it was the same temps.....just liek 1C lower...right now im at 32C (panel open) and my cousins house it was 30C.....cpu right now is 36C....what do u guys think is the problem? could i have killed the PSU cause 250 is too "weak". what things could have killed the psu....the only thing i did is when the computer is on i attached a fan on it....does that kill it?

OP
Y

YoungstaxGx

i really need help...i havent been running on a stable system for about a month now and haven't played anygames....someone would like to help me chat with me on AIM:Richard Sayzz