• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Moving up team 32 ranks slowly but surely

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Milkman

Well I have moved up a bit this week, getting only Gromacs all week really helps, I know I won't make it too much higher but I will still do my best #800 in team 32 last time I checked and munching 3 gromacs right now:D

-mamer:)

CrashOveride

You could move up faster if you folded for [OC]FoldingNinjas... not only that but you get to be an U83R |337 ninja too!

But congrats for moving up, even if you like to be all alone on your own (whoo i rymed:D)

TommyHolly

Good Job... You will have no problem getting into the Top 400 in the next month like I did. (I was even beating the Ninjas till they got some guy that added 200 points per day)

Soon you'll be up by me. Past 300 is where people start using 8+ PCs...ugh.

CrashOveride

TommyHolly said:
Good Job... You will have no problem getting into the Top 400 in the next month like I did. (I was even beating the Ninjas till they got some guy that added 200 points per day)

Soon you'll be up by me. Past 300 is where people start using 8+ PCs...ugh.

If you cant beat em, Join Em'... so join [OC]FoldingNinjas, we cant beat the rest of the teams without you (er... wait a second... lol:D)

Audioaficionado

Sparkomatic Moderator
If you just keep folding consistantly, you'll get there. It all depends on how many high power folders join over the rest of the year. By late summer 14k might get you on page one. Right now 11,854.70 is #100 but that'll keep rising as more folders get there.

There's no way I can compete with the heavy hitters as I only have two XP1700s to fold with and I don't have any friends to borg. Page one / top 100 might be possible by the end of the year.