• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mozilla 1.2b and XFT issue

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Superman53142

OK, so I downloaded the source to Mozilla 1.2b and compiled it with the --enable-xft option, among others. It will compile fine, but when I start it up, I get a segmentation fault. If I compile it without XFT support (and get not nice looking fonts :(), it will work perfectly. I have been using a modded freetype library, so I set that back in the hope that perhaps that is the problem and I'm compiling yet again, but I thought I'd put this out there to see if anyone else has experienced the problem. For the record, my libXft.so is pointing to libXft.so.2, NOT libXft.so.1. Any ideas? :)

Oh, it's running on a LFS system built upon Glibc 2.2.5 and GCC 3.2; 2.4.19 kernel.

Thanks.

No clue, I know the binaries work fine. Are you getting the cvs or the 1.2b source on the website?

Back