• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mozilla/FireFox hacked!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zatrix

already did that but im just saying now all the hackers idiots are gonna start attacking firefox since almost everyone is going to it. on every forum i go to at least 75% of the ppl use firefox. in a year or 2 it will be ALL firefox or mozilla or opera or lets just say NO MORE IE.

Drec

Zatrix said:
already did that but im just saying now all the hackers idiots are gonna start attacking firefox since almost everyone is going to it. on every forum i go to at least 75% of the ppl use firefox. in a year or 2 it will be ALL firefox or mozilla or opera or lets just say NO MORE IE.

umm im sure 95% of people use IE.

Cowboy X

I'd agree , but I figure that within a year or two , all the informed/enthusiasts will be using Firefox or Opera , note I don't even mention plain Mozilla , since Firefox is Mozilla's future . The majority of people will still be Microsoft's little sheep .