• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mozilla Firesomething

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Leviathan41

Has anyone downloaded the extension for Mozilla Firefox 0.9 called Firesomething? It kind of makes fun of the fact that the name of Firefox has changed so many times in the past and tries to predict what it will be called next by renaming the title bar from a random combination of a descriptive word and an animal (Powermonkey, Lightningpony, Spacejackalope, and tons more).

Not the most useful extension, but entertaining nevertheless :)

http://update.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?application=firefox&id=31

I have it, simply for the humor aspect. I think it would be interesting to create a list of all the names that we've seen.

well I tend to install the useful extensions like the BB code one
uuuuuuuhhh nice one which is useful

the next release of mozilla firefox will be called flashmonkey by the way

Actually, Firefox is the last official name the browser will have. Firefox and the Firefox Logo are trademarks of the Mozilla Foundation (Click on Help | About Firefox to see for yourself).

Currently browsing with the brand-spanking-new Mozilla Spacekangaroo. Powerquail is SO out of date Leviathan ;)

JigPu

okay i got it...nothing diffrent happend, still says firefox

nevermind i got my mozilla powerimpala working..wtf is an impala?

firejackalope...wtf is a jackalope?

LMFAO POWERPANDA...this is the best one ive seen yet.

ahh LIGHTNINGBADGER might beat the POWERRPANDA..not sure.

JigPu said:
Currently browsing with the brand-spanking-new Mozilla Spacekangaroo. Powerquail is SO out of date Leviathan ;)

JigPu

Right you are Mr. JigPu! That is why I upgraded to Mozilla Firesquid! :D

na LIGHTNINGBADGER is the god of al browsers...hands down..firesquid doesnt come close...

An impala is something like a deer, except smaller and nimbler with very different antlers. Just an FYI, somebody up there asked. :)

you LIGHTNINGBADGER haters....nothing beats that and you all know it. [/end thread=game over]

Back