• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mr. Chambers's Hitlist

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hehehe i start this for some friendly pestering, and its turned into an all out i'm gonna beat down on you fellow folder war.... i like it :D

That's it, it's on now, tomorrow I install it as a service on the XP1600+

You continue on this pace I may, may just pull some more horsepower over. We will see, I have not yet begun to fold...

J :sn:

Re: Re: Mr. Chambers's Hitlist

Gnerma said:

Gnerma's current short term hitlist

- Malakai
- BadVector
- SpeeDj
- silent bob
- plague

Oh and Mr. Chambers :D

medium term hitlist

- RyanRichard
- CharlesHF

long term hitlist

- Overdoze
- Cmcquistion
- Lews
- Walaka7
- Everybody else

t ohhhh wise guy eh? ...cranks the CPU up a notch :D

SpeeDj said:

You continue on this pace I may, may just pull some more horsepower over. We will see, I have not yet begun to fold...

good, for everything you throw at me sir i shall throw more back :)

Gnerma said:

Okay THATS IT!
evil.gif

I am going to own you all! You think I'm kidding? Just try to stop me from burning past you like you were walking backwards..

My revised Hitlist (ranked for how much bloodlust I am harboring for that particular folder)

#1 Mr Chambers
#2 SpeeDj
#3 CharlesHF
#4 RyanRichard
#5 BadVector

You will see my WUs flying to and from Stanford like leaves to the ground on a windy fall day.. you will lament my folding prowess and speak my sweet name as if it were a blessing to pass between your lips. Your pitiful boxen shall burn in my wake and all your WUs shall seem as toy bobbles in your hands.. so go on, keep playing at folding.. this is war gentlemen! You will all meet cold and lonely failure, mark my words..

LMAO... the force is strong in this one.. :D

SpeeDj said:

you know j, i'm surprised i could understand all that, you must have alot of DUST IN YOUR MOUTH!! muhahaha!! 94.. movin on up.. movin on out... :bday:

You know what? I want a piece of this action as well. The earliest I see Gnerma passing me is mid February. But that's all gonna change when my new dual xp 2000 gets up and running over this Thanksgiving break week! Anyways, maybe you all should band together, because otherwise I don't see any possible way of stopping the Juggernaut that is Twisted_Animator.

ok, I seem to be in the line of fire. Sure take advantage of the guy who had his server board smoke on him... Everyone and their brother have been pushing me slowly backward since I lost that dual board and had to put in a temp replacement while waiting for ABIT to repair the board.

For anyone passing me, please note, I have some new suppliers now and will be putting the first 2 or 3 nodes into my yattamonster early in the new year, plus as soon as I get my server board back, I'm going to be building a backup server with the temp board I bought, and probably a 1ghz pentium. Untill then, I may just have to upgrade the home dualie to 2000+'s.

unfortionatly, I'm not getting anywhere with my plea for folding power at work. so it looks like I'll be folding out of my own pocket at least for the near futur.

TwistedAnimator said:
You know what? I want a piece of this action as well. The earliest I see Gnerma passing me is mid February. But that's all gonna change when my new dual xp 2000 gets up and running over this Thanksgiving break week! Anyways, maybe you all should band together, because otherwise I don't see any possible way of stopping the Juggernaut that is Twisted_Animator.

i'm coming... :D

Wommalong said:
My list is simple... everyone above:D j/k

I would probably never be able to catch you guys up there in the top 100:eek: but, maybe...

Hey, that's more or less what I was thinking when I broke the top 200, but hey, I needed a new goal at that point. I'll be pushed out of the top 100 unless I do something fairly soon though.

Hmmm...some of you are getting close to me even though I stopped a couple months ago...ah well.

[/SETI]

[FAH]

That should take care of that....back to the top 50 :burn:

Re: Re: Mr. Chambers's Hitlist

Gnerma said:

Gnerma's current short term hitlist

- Malakai
- BadVector
- SpeeDj
- silent bob
- plague

Oh and Mr. Chambers :D

medium term hitlist

- RyanRichard
- CharlesHF

long term hitlist

- Overdoze
- Cmcquistion
- Lews
- Walaka7
- Everybody else

Can't wait till I see the long term list becomes short term goal ;)

Jon said:
Hmmm...some of you are getting close to me even though I stopped a couple months ago...ah well.

[/SETI]

[FAH]

That should take care of that....back to the top 50

Welcome back to the fold Jon! You better pour it on or I'm gonna steamroll on by :burn:

originally posted by Overdoze
Can't wait till I see the long term list becomes short term goal

I'll let you know when I get 47 CPUs then we'll talk :(

Jon said:

[/SETI]

[FAH]

That should take care of that....back to the top 50 :burn:

Jon
Total points 2,752.83
Points Per Week 77.79
Points Per Day 77.79
Team Rank 87

77.79 points in the last 24 hours :eek:

This man is not messing around folks :D

Back