• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSI and GALAX GeForce RTX 3090 Ti spotted ... for $5,500

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kenrou

I was honestly wondering if this went here or on the Humor thread...

"Nvidia plans to launch an ultra-exclusive RTX 3090 Ti that will available in select countries and at a very high price. RTX 3090 Ti is listed on Rakuten Japan with a price equivalent to $5,500."
"A store in Vietnam also had the GALAX RTX 3090 Ti EX GAMER EDITION for the equivalent of $3,850. This company's top model, the RTX 3090 TI HOF EXTREME, could cost more than $6,000. "

Janus67

Benching Team Leader
Apparently, the site has vastly inflated prices for all cards, so it's hard to know what will be asked.

EarthDog

Gulper Nozzle Co-Owner
Yeah, I can't say that it's going to be at that price, MSRP/SEP (for w/e those are worth these days...)... but I can see a scalper doing that.

Honestly, this is from a company that also just announced a $2100 motherboard - I think someone at MSI needs a new keyboard because the one they have now is adding extra 0s to price tags.

WrkBoot

The world has lost its seeet. I'm sure someone will pay that. I thought paying 900 for my video card was out there but I knew they weren't coming down in price