• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSI K7T Turbo Limited w/RAID dividers...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RainMaQer

3D God
This board has 133-200 FSB in 1 mhz increments. At 133 it uses a 1/4 pci divider and 1/2 agp. Does this board support the smaller dividers for the higher FSB's? Like 1/5 for the pci and what ever it would be for the agp (not sure if that exists PERIOD). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I'm also curious as to where the motherboard temp (not the cpu) is taken from... I have 2 different readings in MotherBoard Monitor 5. Setup as temp 1 (I think is the normal motherboard reading) temp 2 (the cpu) and temp 3 (not sure on what this is) So I'm curious as to where these temps are taken FROM (#1 and #3 as I already know that #2 is from the in-socket probe).

I was not able to find these either when I had my turbo. I did find out that one is the M/B temp and one in the case temp but i have no idea where they are. I figured out that the lower of the 2 was my M/B.

TranceBear said:
I was not able to find these either when I had my turbo. I did find out that one is the M/B temp and one in the case temp but i have no idea where they are. I figured out that the lower of the 2 was my M/B.

Coolness thanks Trance... At least now I know that I have a pretty low (27*C) ambient going on... just need to work on the other temps :rolleyes: Motherboard is 24 so thats cool... but processor is 37 :mad:

MSI is difficult to get a hold of... I really want to know about the dividers. I've tried the msi forums... but that was just a joke.

Back