• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE MSI RTX 3060 Ti Gaming X Trio Review: Best Value 4k/60fps Gaming

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Today we'll take an in-depth look at MSI's RTX 3060 Ti Gaming X Trio. This is the first Ampere based GPU with more of a mainstream price at $399 for reference models and xxxx MSRP for the Gaming X Trio we are testing today. The Gaming X GPU series still features the new Tri Frozr 2 thermal design, a custom PCB with a graphene backplate, RGB LEDs, and a robust power delivery system. Let's dive in and see how our first RTX 3060 Ti measures up!

Click here to view the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work ED. Looks like a fun project!

I can't remember a card introduced and tested on the lower end of a product stack that so perfectly slotted in the comparison graph. Pretty cool.

Nice card. To me it plays at last Gen $500-600 level. It evens throws punches at some $700 chips.

Can you do more testing of the RTX/DXR capabilities of the 3060Ti??
My biggest request is for Dirt 5, Watch Dogs Legion, Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, and Crysis Remastered at 1080p/1440p.
^ Until they FIX the availability of these cards, I still can't buy a RTX-2070(80) (newegg.usa) for under $500 :-(
Great review :thup:

Any WORD on possible availability or is this another "next year purchase" limited launch??
The name RTX-3060Ti would imply that a RTX-3060 might have been made also??

Can you do more testing of the RTX/DXR capabilities of the 3060Ti??
My biggest request is for Dirt 5, Watch Dogs Legion, Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, and Crysis Remastered at 1080p/1440p.
^ Until they FIX the availability of these cards, I still can't buy a RTX-2070(80) (newegg.usa) for under $500 :-(
Great review :thup:

I don't have those titles but I would search for those with 2080/2080Ti results. They should be similar

Back