• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSI specific overclock util...?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JasonKosi

I've got a GeForce3 Ti200. When I originally received it, the drivers that I installed also added two MSI specific tabs to my "Display Properties" control panel (one "MSI Information" and the other "MSI Clock"). They worked beautifully for overclocking my card, even had a function to test it's highest possible overclock.

Fastforward a bit, I had to replace my motherboard. I did a repair install of WinXP (since XP really doesn't like it when you replace the mobo) and it saved all of my settings and files, however now those tabs don't work. I get a weird RunDLL error when I click on them. I get the feeling that they are missing some files, but I can't figure out which ones.

I tried their 3D! Turbo Experience software, but it barfs with the same error.

Does anybody know where I can get this util to reinstall it or find some way of removing those tabs?

Thanks in advance!
Jason

Back