• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

msi x370 gaming pro carbon-pcie 4.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ronss

Registered
i got a msi x370 gaming pro carbon. i checked the bios, lookes like pcie 4.0 is supported..anyone eles got this board, and see the same thing..i have the latest bios on rig.:confused:

not sure....i was worried, because i bought a amd rx 5700, and thats pice 4.0, though i will not put it in the amd board i listed,..going in a intel b360 msi gaming plus, pcie 3.0....i also found out, pcie 3.0p0 is plenty good for this card..so my worrys are over...not just waiting for new egg to ship it...i got this card on sale for $289...what a bargin for that much speed

i quess i can install the rx 5700 into the x370 pro carbon....how would i know if pcie 4.0 was working???????

Last edited:
i ended up putting it in my intel rig, the msi b360 gaming plus ,,,believe that is pcie 3.0

Back